Friday, August 10, 2012

Onward Trip with Kia Soul Auto Evaluation

kia-soul-car-review
So last week I had a automobile dropped off in my driveway just for me just to test push for a week. This auto was a Kia Soul from Kia Motors. I realized almost nothing about the car ( moreover what little I had learned from the hamster commercials). Of course, the dancing hamsters in all the Kia Tv set commercials. Absolutely everyone knows what I am conversing about, you cant overlook them ( okay, in situation you missed them)

Anyhow, fundamentally I was entirely clueless about anything at all and anything about the car or truck. (As I am with most automobiles, electronics, sports ) So when it arrived in my driveway, I jumped right in and received a feel for it. Now that Ive experienced the pedal to the steel for a week Ive gotta convey to you, I loved the ride, the features and additional

kia soul design
Style and design Options

This vehicle is tremendous customizable. Though I really feel like I see the "Alien" green model in all places, the Kia arrives in a whole lot far more options for exterior paint like titanium, molten, or dune. The semi-bucket inside seats have cloth possibilities way too. My check car had the sand/black checkered "houndstooth cloth ". No, I have NO CLUE what that identify signifies. But if that fabric is a little way too funky/emo/ distinct for you.. there are other choices, like simple ole black.

The Soul is also readily available in a quantity of exclusive editions, and of course you can make tailor made updates on factors like wheels, racing stripes, and so on. Generally this car or truck can be designed your own, extremely easily.

Dimensions / Place

The Kia Soul is a hybrid amongst an automobile and an suv. I cherished that is wasnt way too large or too smaller. There was adequate home for loved ones, groceries and the pet and but, I didnt truly feel like I was driving a monster, or getting up the complete road. It seats 5, two entrance seats and a folding bench seat in the again, but is most relaxed with 4 passengers. The specific measurements of the car or truck : duration (162. 2 inches), width (70. 3 inches) and top ( sixty three. 4 inches).

The back again seats fold down into the rear portion, so there is a lot of house for large things if required. This is wonderful for camping, jeu tailgating, what ever. In reality, I bet you could healthy a loveseat in there! Beyond the back again, there is a fantastic sum of storage all above the auto. The dashboard, the twin - stage glove box and the middle console with double cup holders had a extremely roomy feel. My favorite location for storage even though, was under the trunk! You would under no circumstances know it is there, unless of course you seemed for it, but there is added room for blankets, unexpected emergency goods, jeu devices and more ! Its the neatest area it is invisible out of sight!kia soul inside
Functions

This sporty auto has so quite a few new functions that I would really like to have in my auto ! Truthfully, it was challenging to dwell devoid of them when I experienced to go again to my actual auto ! Some of the points I beloved have been the USB input, voice command navigation, the flip out important (you can get a push button start out with wise essential as well ).

The car or truck instantly included a CD participant, a USB port for iPod connection, and Sirius Satellite Radio. There are other functions you can include from there, like further speakers. Updates ! Upgrades ! Upgrades !kia soul music
MY Preferred Attribute

My beloved characteristic out of all of the nifty characteristics of this automobile, had to be the BLUETOOTH Wireless Technologies Arms - Free of charge Connectivity w/ Steering Wheel-Mounted Controls. It was speedy and uncomplicated to use. I could dial a pal though I drove the open up road, and not have to contact my mobile phone or even get my hands off the wheel! Anything I wanted was suitable on the steering wheel to start off, dial, talk and conclusion the simply call ! Wow, this could come in seriously helpful ! I could see my conversation with good friends and family members previously increasing !

Quickly Specifics

  • 2013 Soul starts at: $14, four hundred
  • Engine : 1.6L or two.0L four cylinder
  • Gas Economic system : 27/35 or 26/34
  • Transmission: six - velocity manual or automated
  • Turning Radius: 8. 64
  • Entrance Motor, FWD kia soul family
  • SUMMARY

I felt extremely relaxed driving this hybrid, it getting my initially non- car or truck kind. Yes, Ive driven trucks and SUVs before, but not as a everyday driving motor vehicle, like I did with the Kia Soul. Parking was a cinch with the reverse camera exhibiting me what was at the rear of me, and the turning radius made it simple to get out of parallel spots. The audio method was remarkable and the lights inside in sync with the tunes was a exciting contact ! Total, I didnt want the car to go at the weeks stop. We experienced a entertaining time together blasting the tunes and driving efficiently along the Colorado highways. Now when I see the Kia Soul cruising the streets, I will search at it with like and fond memories.

Connect WITH KIA SOUL

  • Kia Motors Website
  • Kia Motors Facebook
  • Kia Soul Fb
  • Kia Twitter @Kia
  • kia soul main

Disclosure: I was provided the Kia Soul for a 1 week bank loan in exchange for my straightforward overview. I was not compensated in any other way. All opinions are my individual.


2011 Kia Soul Owner Reviews - New and Used Car Listings, Car ... "I purchased a new Soul + AT in April 2011. Black, with dealer add-ons such as bug deflector ..." "First impression: It's tight, build quality seems excellent, no ... 2011 Kia Soul User Reviews - New car pictures, prices and reviews ... Have taken it on a trip from Illinois to PA, with no problems with my 70yr old ... list of standard and optional features for the 2011 Kia Soul , and find 2011 Kia Soul ... Kia Cars, SUVs, Crossovers, Minivans, & Future Vehicles Kia ... ... out more about the fine selection of cars, SUVs, crossovers, and minivans at Kia ... Site: Forte, Forte Koup, Forte 5-door, Soul ... Optima Hybrid--Experience the Road Trip Home ... 2011 Kia Soul Consumer Reviews 2 - New Cars, Used Cars, Car ... A complete list of 2011 Kia Soul Consumer Ratings and Reviews ... The features that come with this car are amazing! Cannot wait to take it one my trip next month. Explore The 2013 Soul - Kia Cars, SUVs, Crossovers, Minivans ... Kia Motors Official US Site: The 2013 Kia Soul Urban Crossover is here. Compare Soul versions, view ... Cars Forte FORTE. The first of its kind. Gallery Build your Forte ... 2011 Kia Soul - New Cars, Used Cars, Car Reviews and Pricing ... A review of the 2011 Kia Soul that covers pros and cons, available options ... Other minor changes include new door handles, push-button start, a trip ... Kia : Soul Soul+ in Kia eBay Motors Experian Automotive's AutoCheck vehicle history reports feature the patent-pending AutoCheck Score - a rating system that allows ... 2011 Kia Soul: 2011 Kia Soul : Photo ... 2013 Kia Soul 5dr Wgn Auto Base Standard Equipment - Consumer ... View the full list of 2013 Kia Soul 5dr Wgn Auto Base standard equipment. ... Trip computer Pwr windows -inc: driver 1-touch auto-down Pwr door ... 2012 Kia Soul Reviews & ratings - Yahoo! Autos FIRST TRIP OF 300 MILES WAS VERY UNCONFORTABLE,PAIN IN MY LEGS AND WANT ... People that viewed the 2012 Kia Soul also viewed these cars Road Trip Review: Kia Soul Car and Gear Reviews Auto Racing ; Festivals and Events ; History and Culture

No comments:

Post a Comment